2015 Revenue

2015 Revenue
Having trouble viewing this image?
Try this version instead.

2015 Revenue
Having trouble viewing this image?
Try this version instead.

This is how the United States plans to collect $3.18 trillion in tax revenue in fiscal year 2015. Tax revenue will cover 84 percent of the United States' $3.8 trillion in total spending. The rest – 16 percent – will come from borrowing.

More information.

×